I found something I love, and I am so excited!
It's called the iBoss, and I think every family that has kids (or husbands..he he) needs to have this in their home.
Or even, any company who wants to keep their employees accountable to their work time web surfing. About.com, Burger King, and Planned Parenthood are just a few of the top names that use the IBoss. As well as many churches and other non profit organizations.
After I watched that Oprah episode and saw just how scary it can be on the internet, especially for kids, I knew I wanted to do something that would protect my own as much as I could.
I only had to set it up on one computer and then it runs on every computer in the house or that comes into the house. Not to mention it protects our computers from bugs, spyware, virus', and other bad stuff. It's awesome, affordable, and makes you feel safe.
· Easily Control When and Where Your Children Surf
· Protect Your Children from Online Predators
· Monitor Your Children's Online Activity
· Manage Time Spent Online
· Prevent Viruses & Spyware
· Share Your Internet with Multiple Computers (Wired & Wireless)
· One Device Protects and Manages All Your Computers
· Works with Mac, Windows, and Linux
· Absolutely No Software to Install
· Built-in Firewall Protects Against Online Threats
· Guard Your Children from Inappropriate Content/Set Different Settings for Different Kids
I highly recommend this as I've been using it for months now and love it! Go to www.iphantom.com and use the code Family Safe at checkout to get 10% off!